Autism is a neurodevelopment disorder found in the humans. Abnormal social behavior, verbal, and non-verbal communication are the symptoms of this disease. Genetic and environmental effects are the two main causes of autism in children.
Genetic issues refer to infection during pregnancy such as rubella & consumption of alcohol or cocaine.
Environmental issues refer to depression, fights and controversies surrounding to-be-mother. Autism hampers the growth of the brain. It slower the work system between the nerve cell with their synapses.
Ensure intake of the nutrients by your child regularly as it makes brain stronger and active. If, you find any change in the behavior of the children, then consult the doctor immediately.
Timely identification of autism increases the risk of prevention at an early stage.
Social Communication in Autism
Stammering while speaking
Difficulty in listening
Unable to recognise expressions
Passiveness to smiles & gestures
Passiveness to his/her name
In active brain leads to a low understanding of the surrounding
Effects on Child’s Behavior
Children take more than normal time to understand and learn new things.
- Less understanding of the language.
- Weak social communication.
- Being unattentive.
- Continuous show of one emotion.
- Learning difficulties.
- Physical and health issues.
Lazy & Abnormal Behavior
This disease hampers health due to insufficient intake of nutritional food.
- Fussy behavior with food & fabric.
- Disliking for new recipes.
- Lower imagination & creativity.
- Improper lifestyle.
- Abnormal behavior.
Child encounters weird emotional behavior. Autism makes the child feel lonely or ignored.
Getting frustrated & violent
Always being depressive
Least motivated nature
Being careless towards learning, studying & life in general.
- Inactive to draw conclusion of the actions.
- Take more than excepted time to learn new things.
- Being less attentive about things.
- Takes longer to learn new tasks in comparison to other children of same age.
- Face problem in reading & writing.
- Problems in learning new words/activity.
Children suffering from the disease constantly complain about ill health.
- Stomach & Digestion problems.
- Repeated complain of asthma, eczema & other health disorder.
- Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Chronic constipation.
- Difficulty to fall asleep.
- Sudden awakenings & being restless.
- Encountering of nightmares.
Symptoms of Autism
This is a lifelong disease. Identification of the disease at an early stage in childhood offers the best care.
- No sign of babbling till one year.
- Non-respondent behavior to gestures.
- Non-talkative even after 12 to 16 months.
- No sign of being socially active, not even with the family members.
Less awareness about autism give birth to certain illogical reasons about causing of autism.
- Autism is caused by vaccination.
- Children suffering from autism can’t study.
- Children with autism like to be alone.
- The disease is caused due to the unpleasant environment at home & in the family.